Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Duke Fresh

These are must haves, i repeat MUST HAVES! This is hip-hop at its best. Duke Fresh is reviving hip-hop and taking it back to the good old days. Hip-Hop is back on the come up, and I don't mean that Drake or Lil Wayne shit. Not that Kanye shit either. I mean that good stuff from back in the days. If you're a fan of Capital STEEZ, Pro Era, Phony Ppl or The Underachievers I highly highly recommend swooping up on these free, i repeat FREE Duke Fresh releases. All the way from San Jose California, my hometown, home of the San Jose Sharks, great cannabis, great people and even better vibes. I personally know Duke Fresh,he is a great friend of mine, and I'm not just promoting this because he is my friend, I truly feel like these are great. The flow of Duke Fresh is just so smooth and original.You wont find anything out there that is like this, the style is fresh and classic. You will constantly be bobbing your head and shaking your leg to the beats. You can see/hear how much Duke Fresh progresses from his first release to his second. The first release (from me to you.) is really good, every time Duke Fresh up on the mic you just get mesmerized, you can hear how much he loves doing what hes doing in the way he flows and in his voice. So much positivity   flowing around and you can feel it. The second release (Due on the Daily) is pure greatness, something you can throw on and listen to all the way through from the first track to the last. I instantly fell in love with Due on the Daily, its something I listen to a whole lot and it has one of my favorite songs Daze Work. Again I highly recommend swooping up on these. MUST HAVES. You'll be happy you got em on you get em.

Link - http://daydreammachine.bandcamp.com/music

No comments:

Post a Comment